Limousines Are Not Just for Weddings Anymore
One of the biggest selling points for hiring a limousine has always been the prestige associated with arriving in a luxurious vehicle. It always cranks up the “wow” factor.
When the driver steps out and opens one of the doors, people always look to see if the occupant is someone famous – an actor or rock star, a well-known athlete or artist, or even perhaps an infamous politician accompanied by his latest dirty laundry… oops, I mean “darling lady.”
Limousines are not just for the rich and famous, nor are they exclusively for the use and enjoyment of the privileged elite among us (some of which are likely more suited for the backseat of a police car, anyway). Whether it’s just you and your significant other or a rowdy gang of friends looking for fun things to do in a limo, you can easily and affordably rent a limousine for an evening and have a grand time without the hassles of navigating traffic, finding parking spaces, trying to send a text message while making a difficult turn, or spilling your drink when you reach for the radio’s adjustment knobs.
Here are a few fun or interesting things to do in a limo that you and your partner or buddies can enjoy that you might not have thought about:
- Throw a mobile birthday party for a friend or loved one.
- Go bar-hopping in style instead of in public transportation (one of the most safety-conscious things to do in a limo).
- Pick your kids up from school and dazzle their playground pals.
- Escort relatives to a wedding (this is the gold standard for things to do in a limo, of course).
- Take a sight-seeing trip around a nearby, but rarely visited, town or city.
- Plan a “working lunch” from the inside of the limo.
- For holidays when people dress up their homes, enjoy a tour of local neighborhoods with you family or your children (i.e., Christmas).
As you can see, there are quite a few things to do in a limo that don’t just involve formal clothing, big band music, happy tears, and free-flowing champagne (although enjoying champagne is also one of the standard “go to’s” for things to do in a limo. Come up with a few ideas of your own for things to do in a limo that aren’t part of the “tried and true” traditions and rent a limousine today!