Need some hens nights ideas to plan a fantastic night for a loved member of your inner circle? The key is to make plans that fit with the bride’s personality, whilst allowing your group to give her a night she’ll never forget. These hens night ideas have been broken down into three categories: Outrageously Bold, Classically Elegant, and Downright Comfortable.
These hens night ideas are tailored for the hen that “loves to party”.
- Step 1: Hire a limousine so the girls can be transported in style, and don’t have to worry about drinking and driving. The hens need to return to the coop in one piece!
- Step 2: Have enough champagne and/or sparkly drinks on hand for plenty of good will toasting as you are chauffeured hither and yon.
- Step 3: Make reservations at a swanky restaurant where to start the evening in style while enjoying delectable food and wine(s).
- Step 4. Make a list of your friend’s favorite clubs, or the hottest spots in the area, and flit from place to place to get your groove on.
- Step 5. Hire a stripper to surprise your friend at one of the aforementioned location and let her have a at last tantalizing glimpse of all she’ll be saying farewell to on her special day.
If your dearest friend is not a fan of late-night clubbing, or shirtless men with gyrating hips, she might prefer hens night ideas with a more elegant twist.
- Step 1: Book a Day Spa in the area and treat the bride and your group to an afternoon of pampering.
- Step 2: Make reservations to have a limousine pick you up and deliver you in style to your choice locations.
- Step 3: Treat yourselves to an afternoon and evening of all the pampering you can think of, massages, facials, manis and pedis – anything goes!
- Step 4: Finish the evening at a 5-star restaurant and toast to her magnificent future.
These hens night ideas are ideal for the self-proclaimed homebody and creature of comfort.
- Step 1: Send out the slumber party invites and remind everyone to bring make-up, nail polish, sleeping gear, and plenty of snacks and bevvies.
- Step 2: Hire a limousine to round everyone up, and start the evening at the bride’s favorite restaurant.
- Step 3: Return home and relive slumber parties of yore. Take ample pictures, do each other’s hair and makeup (good practice for the wedding) and have a last, true “Hens’ All-Night Out.
Regardless of which one of these hens night ideas you choose, you’re bound to have a night to remember. Call us right now and we’ll help you with some more hens night ideas and help you create some great memories you’ll never forget.